Dr. Vipul Maru
DR. VIPUL MARU, an intelligent, reliable, conscientious, honest, straight forward medical Doctor. Practicing in Borivali at his DR. VIPUL MARU JEEVAN JYOTI MEDICAL CENTRE & DIAGNOSTICS - practical, evidence based medicine with good theoretical knowledge of the subject. A good listener, polite, with excellent interpersonal skills along with good theoritical knowledge and experience in treating thousands of patients over the time - contributes to the best for the treatment of the patients.
Keen interest and achieved excellence in treating coronary artery disease patients non surgically, combining recent advances in allopathic medicines, ultra modern technology with indigenous traditional methodology.
Treating more than 100 patients annually under his direct observation, having tremendous experience in treating complicated coronary artery blockages and heart failure patients, failed Angioplasty & failed By-Pass surgery patients, and C.A.D. patients with multiple comorbidities --- without hopitalisation and without surgery,, that too at extremely affordable cost.
Having inhouse facilities of blood testing, ECG, TMT- Stress Test, 2D-Echocardiography, Quantum resonance analysis.
Directly Attached to reputed diagnostic centres for Highly discounted CT- Coronary Angiography.
He is a member of INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, MAHARASHTRA MEDICAL COUNCIL , BORIVALI MEDICAL BROTHERHOOD, KUTCH MEDICOS ASSOCIATION, LIONS CLUB OF INDIA,INTERNATIONAL ECP ASSOCIATION amongst others.
- CONSULTING PHYSICIAN
- CLINICAL NON - INVASIVE CARDIOLOGIST.
QUALIFIED FROM:-1] TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & BYL NAIR HOSPITAL
2] BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR MEMORIAL CENTRAL RAILWAY HOSPITAL
3] INDRAPRASHTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI.
4] KEM HOSPITAL, PUNE.
5] ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIAN
6] ULTRASOUND TRAINING, NAGALAND.
ASSOCIATED WITH:-1) NAIR HOSPITAL
2) BOMBAY HOSPITAL
3) KEM HOSPITAL PUNE
4) APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
5) BREACH CANDY HOSPITAL
SPECIAL INTEREST IN TREATING :DIABETES AND COMPLICATIONS OF ENDOCRINE DISEASE
HYPERTENSION AND ITS SEQUELE
NON INVASIVE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE WITH EECP [NATURAL BY-PASS THERAPY],
CHELATION THERAPY [BIOCHEMICAL ANGIOPLASTY].
- Published various articles in leading newspapers, local and regional magazines.
- Conducted various free medical camps,
- Seminars and Health Awareness Lectures delivered health awareness lectures in various schools and colleges.
- Free treatment for needy sectors of the society.
- Also daily takeing blessings from religious monks by providing free investigations, consultation, treatment and even EECP
- Treatment – ECP Therapy to those required.
- Also provide cardiac, hypertensive, diabetic, dyslipidemic medicines at concessional rate.
- Presently Attached to various hospitals in and around Borivali.
- Presently in a process to provide free consultation and treatment to needy sectors of the society